Sunday, January 1, 2012

~~ HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012 ~~

Happy New Year,

Once again the new year has arrived. My blog changed a lot in the last year, but i thank you all for putting up with me. I hope that you readers will continue to supporting me in the next year and the years to come. I wish you a happy, healthy and successful new year.

LuvHentai

Some anime calendars 2012 for you all :))


Naruto (Preview)
Naruto 2012
HF or FS .




Bleach (Preview)
Bleach 2012
HF or FS .

One Piece
Set A (Preview)
one piece set A HF or FS .

Set B (Preview)
One Piece 2012 HF or FS .

Code Geass (Preview)
Code Geass 2012
HF or FS .

Gintama (Preview)
Gintama 2012
HF or FS .

Carnival Phantasm (Preview)
Carnival Phantasm 2012
HF or FS .

Pandora Hearts (Preview)
Pandora Hearts 2012
HF or FS .

Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai (Preview)
Ore no Imouto 2012
HF or FS .

Hakuouki Shinsengumi Kitan (Preview)
hakuouki 2012
HF or FS .

Pretty Rhythm Aurora Dream (Preview)
PrettyRhythmAuroraDream2012
HF or FS .

Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon (Preview)
Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon 2012
HF or FS .

Mobile Suit Gundam Series (Preview)
Mobile Suit Gundam Series 2012
HF or FS .

Nyantype Cosplay (Preview)
Nyantype Cosplay 2012
HF or FS .

Hatsune Miku - Project Diva Extend (Preview)
Hatsune Miku 2012
HF or FS .

Vocaloid (Preview)
Voicaloid 2012
HF or FS .

Freezing April 2011 - Mar 2012 (Preview)
Freezing 2011-2012
HF or FS .

1 comment:

  1. Hello, and Happy New Year for you!!!!!! I want to ask you something: can you fix the link for the file of Sekilala's Gemini cg's?????? For over a few months I've benn trying to download or find it in other places, but I my luck sucks. Please, is there a way for you to re-upload the file or place it in other download server????

    ReplyDelete